Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I miss Madonna

OK, I know I'm behind the crowd here since I JUST NOW watched the Lady Gaga Alejandro video on youtube. (Since she is so popular and since I am the mother of teenagers, I felt it necessary to check it out.) Apparently she has picked up where Madonna left off. She sings, dances, and smuts just like Madonna with a homo/orgy twist. She oozes Madonna right down to the Catholic overtones. I mean, really, BOOB GUNS? I remember the good old days of the 1980's when Madonna shocked America with her metal pointy Viking bra. Lady Gaga makes Madonna look like a virgin. In short, Lady Gaga makes me gag.

1 comment:

Jennifer Sikora said...

I totally agree with you! I just don't get the hoopla over some of these singers today. I had the same issues with the "new and improved" Miley Cyrus---blech!

They all need a high dose of modesty and good morals in this day and time.